Property Management Services
We offer full service, residential property management in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. We are equipped to handle single-family and multi-family homes up to 4 units.
We know how to find high quality tenants through our thorough marketing and vetting process. As long-time investors and property owners, we understand managing rental homes from an investor’s point of view.
Getting Your Property Ready for renters
Whether you're getting your first tenant or are in between tenants, we will assist you in getting your property ready to go. We perform quarterly inspections on each property to ensure your investment is being properly taken care of.
Let us do the work for you
We are committed to providing a no-hassle management experience. With a clear-cut fee structure and no hidden costs, real estate investing has never been easier!
If you do not have the time, resources, or the desire to handle day-to-day operations of your rental property, simply delegate those duties to Core Rentals. With a combined 20 years of property management experience, we understand how difficult it can be for the property owner to manage their properties while finding balance in their personal lives.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Move-In/Move-Out and Quarterly Property Inspections: This ensures your property is being properly taken care of. We check furnace filters, smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguishers, and we assess any damage that has been caused by the tenant.
- Thorough Tenant Screenings: We run credit checks and background checks. We also follow up with former landlords and employers.
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance: We have licensed and insured crews ready to handle any and all emergency situations at any hour.
- Monthly Reports and Yearly Income/Expense Reporting
- Professional Photography For Every Property. Pay once, and use the pictures again and again. Having professional pictures taken sets your property apart from the rest, which is crucial in this market.
Basic Fee Structure
$250 one-time fee for the startup of each single family property taken into management; this fee includes professional pictures of the property. Fees are different for multi-family.
For leasing: 100% of the first month's rent on all new leases secured.
10% (with a minimum of $100) of the gross amount of money received from the tenant per month.
Fill out the form below for more details and to learn about repair and maintenance costs.